I thank PTSD gal for nominating me for this award. You definitely need to check out her blog A Creative PTSD gal for all her amazing posts and random doodles. They are simply great!
The rules for this award are:
- Thank and acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Display the award image on your blog.
- Answer all the 11 questions that the blogger sets you.
- Nominate blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Link to the official website your Liebster Award blog post
- Comment on the official post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award.
- Inform your nominees about your nomination.
And here comes the questions:
- What villain character could you sympathize with and why? I think it is Draco Malfoy for me. Very few actually consider him a threat in the storyline anyways, but he definitely isn’t your good guy either. Draco was hugely shaped by his parents, particularly his father and he always wanted to make Lucious proud of him. Any potterhead would feel truly sorry for Draco, when he was tasked with killing Dumbledore. Beneath all those layers of anger and determination to shine in his father’s eyes, Draco was obviously afraid.And when the time finally came, he couldn’t do it. That makes me strongly sympathize with him.
- What vintage piece of clothing would you like to bring back and why? You are asking the wrong person. I have really bad dressing sense. But I love these bandhani dresses. It’s not like you can’t find them now, but they are not very common or popular. But they are very pretty. I mean, look at this.
- You’re are playing the leading role in a major film, what is the title and who is your character? I think I’d like to be a travel writer who stumbles upon some adventure and gets caught up in some ancient, dangerous, hidden secret. You know, like your regular Dan Brown novel (They are amazing!). And it’s name? How about The Crossing ? Would you watch it? Lol.
- When is the one time you trusted your instincts and they were right? Every time someone mocks me for my spectacles, I just get these really strong gut feelings. I know, I have to jinx them. So I say – ‘Wait until you get one!’ It’s worked on two people until now, and still counting. So you know now, to stay away from ‘fragile’ jokes near me.😜
- What would you like to gain from your blogging experience? I’d obviously want to improve on my writing skills. That’s the major reason why I am here. But meanwhile, I would also love to make new friends, read their amazing posts, encourage them to keep it going and make myself home amidst this so wonderful community of bloggers.
- What is your go-to comfort food? Pizza. Period.
- Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings Harry Potter (partly because I’m a potterhead and partly because I haven’t watched the other option. I’m not the only one right? Right? Okay, just me? Never mind).
- What book have you read more than once? The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Read it four times until now and can go to it again. I highly recommend reading it.
- Coffee or tea? Coffee!☕
- Where do you find inspiration when you are stuck? Music. And looking closely at life’s hints.
- What is the one holiday you go all out for? Deepawali!🎆 The Festival of Lights! You get to light lamps, eat sweets, walk around with ‘No crackers’ campaign slogans in your status and sleep in late because you have a 3-days holiday, suddenly peeking out from your busy schedule. And also you have so much time to meet up with cousins and old buddies, it’s just amazing!
Here are my questions!
- If you had to choose between experiencing the journey of a water drop from the clouds to the ocean or the metamorphosis of a butterfly, which one would it be?
- In a fantasy land, imagine yourself to be stranded in a desert, while searching for a mystical vase with magical healing properties. After a lot of searching, you finally find the vase, and when you look inside you find water. Thirsty and out of supplies, you decide to drink it, when all of a sudden a nymph appears and tells you that, drinking the water will shatter the vase into pieces. Do u still drink?
- If you had to choose one, would you travel to every place on this planet or go on an inter-galacic mission instead?
- What is that one thing that you find appealing in people almost instantly?
- You are a journalist and you have to choose between two cases. Either investigate the mysteriously increasing number of deaths at the Mental Hospital for the Criminals or interrogate the owner of a manor at his place, who claims to have seen ghost sightings in his centuries old manor. Which one do you choose?
- If you want to change a book or movie the way you wanted, which one would it be and how would you change it for the better?
- Imagine you were a cat and your owner gives you the same food everyday that you have begun to hate. How do you communicate to your owner about the problem in the most convincing way?
- What is that one memory that you could keep re-living again and again and never grow tired off ?
- Which is that one fictional character, whose death left a huge missing piece in your heart that could never heal?
- Recollect one incident where you showed extraordinary courage and when you look back, it also makes you proud of yourself.
- Lastly, pizza is one of the best thing that could happen to this planet, right?
Lastly, my nominations for this award are:
- Grateful Single Moms
- Oh, border!
- Dreaming of being a kick ass librarian
- Educated unemployed Indian
- Short prose
- Stoner on a rollercoaster
- Cee’s photography
- La Tour Abolie
- of what i choose to be
Thank you everyone!